How to customize TN Cover
The simple design of the Traveler’s Notebook allow endless possibilities of customization. Add accessories, put a charm through the holding band, adorn with stickers, reflecting the notebook’s journey. The more the notebook is used, the more the leather’s texture and patina changes and becomes more profound, reflecting a truly personal notebook.
Customize for Additional Functionality
- Add an additional elastic band.
- Pocket Stickers
Design and decorate your traveler’s notebook as you like it!
- Charms, Tools & Tags
- Stamps & Stickers
1. Customize with Charms and Tools
2. Personalize with Paint
Painting TN Cover to add a touch of personalization.
Kakeru Paint used.
3. Decorate with Stamps & Stickers
Click photos to enlarge.
- For leather stamping I use StazOn Solven Ink Pads.
- Traveler’s Factory Original Stamps – Travel Motif stamps
Stamping Inside Traveler’s Notebook Cover
Left: Travel Motif stamps inside TN Cover: Camel Color
Right: Ink quality of Traveler’s Factory stamps inside Camel Passport cover.
Comparison of stamping ink quality
- Left: Freshly stamped at Traveler’s Factory
- Inside cover stamping ink quality as it ages.
- Stamped in passport size 5th Anniversary – Star Edition (Color: Camel)
Style with Stickers
Corner pocket sticker for extra storage.