How I use the Traveler’s Notebook as a Bullet Journal.
The traveler’s notebook utilization of multiple inserts allows a flexible setup for Ryder Carroll’s Bullet Journaling method.
- Customizing and tailoring specific inserts to suit the particular needs increases functionality.
- Weekly and Monthly diary planner inserts provide structure and organization.
- Folders and Zipper Pouch Accessories help maintain planning essentials.
Three Inserts for Bullet Journal:
- Inbox Insert
- Weekly Diary Insert
- Collections Insert
1. Inbox – Capture Everything
I prefer to use a dotted journal insert or blank paper.
2. Process and Organize in Weekly Layouts
How I use planner inserts:
Weekly Planner Vertical Layout
Great for To-Do’s, Task Lists, Itineraries and Scheduling
Weekly Planner Horizontal with Memo
Tasks, To Do’s, Trackers
Monthly Planner Layout
Monthly planners for Future Log.
3. Organize into Collections
Bullet Journal for Work
Bullet Journal Essentials
Stationery and Tools: Insert ideas and organization. Bujo Setup Kits.
Bujo Setup Kit
Start with an inbox notebook to capture notes and tasks.